SKC Engineering – Recent Bridge Projects
St Patrick's Pedestrian Bridge, Calgary AB
- SKC was chosen for Weld Engineering and Consulting.
Kicking Horse Bridge Hwy 1, Revelstoke, BC. Refer: www.kickinghorsecanyon.ca
- Our involvement included quality assurance, weld engineering, weld and materials engineering, qualification of welders, weld supervisors, shop and field audits of the steel bridge build and installation.
Sharkbite Heavy Haul Bridge
- Our involvement included quality assurance, welding review, welding consultation, NDE, inspection for fabrication and installation of steel girders at Shell Albion Sands.
Calgary Stoney Trail NE Ring Road Construction and Steel Bridges, Piling Work
- Our involvement included quality assurance of steel fabrication, installation of steel girders and steel pile welding work.
DehCho Bridge Construction, Hay River, NWT
- Our involvement included consultation on plate defects structural steel.
- Our involvement included investigation of girder build weld failure work and project weld consultant.
Pitt River Bridge Crossing
- Our involvement included consultation of pile welding work, weld joint designs, testing welders and quality assurance on field welding.
Port Mann Bridge Crossing
- Our involvement included certification of fabricator, cable steel mounting fabrication work, quality assurance work on steel pile supply and field welding, and special welding assignments.
Watino Bridge Expansion Joints
- Our involvement included consultation on expansion joints rebuild and quality assurance on bridge build.